Notes on Privacy
1. Name and address of the data controllerThe person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Responsible for the data processing on this internet site within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: KFZ Werkstatt Poellka GmbH & Co KG, represented by the Poellka Verwaltungs-GmbH, managing director: Bruno Poellka, Steenbreede 13, 46348 Raesfeld, Germany, Phone: 028652021190, Fax: 028652021191, E-Mail: email@example.com.
When you visit our website, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that expressly contain no personal data and that are created on your computer and stored by the browser you use. By using cookies, our systems can recognize your browser and offer you additional useful information. If personal data are also processed by individual cookies used by us, processing in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the visit of this website operated by us. However, you can set up the configuration of your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. For details, please refer to the description of your particular browser. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
3. Notes regarding the use of reCAPTCHA
4. Information regarding the use of Google Analytics
5. Collection of general data and information
a) Collection of data
When you visit our website, the browser of your device will automatically send information to us. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and web address of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made,
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of the provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability of our website,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) Transfer of collected data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to according to Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- disclosure pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- permitted by law and in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at the request of the data subject.
6. Data processing as part of the registration on our website
The data subject has the possibility to register on the website of the data controller by providing personal data. The personal data to be sent to the controller is derived from the respective input mask used for the registration. The personal data entered by the data subject shall be collected and stored solely for internal use by the controller and for his own purposes. The controller may arrange for the transfer to one or more processors, such as a parcel service, who also uses the personal data only for internal use attributable to the controller.
By registering on the website of the controller, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider of the data subject, the date and time of registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that only so the misuse of our services can be prevented, and these data in case of need make it possible to clarify committed offenses. In this respect, the storage of this data is required to secure the controller. A disclosure of these data to third parties is not, unless there is a legal obligation to pass on or the disclosure of law enforcement serves.
By registering the data subject voluntarily providing personal data, the data controller serves to provide the data subject with content or services that, due to the nature of the case, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to modify the personal data given at registration at any time or to delete it completely from the database of the data controller.
The controller shall, at any time upon request, provide information to each data subject as to which personal data about the data subject is stored. Furthermore, the data controller corrects or deletes personal data at the request or reference of the data subject, insofar as this does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements. All data subjects of the controller are available to the data subject as a contact person in this context.
7. Data processing in the context of order processing
a) The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. If the delivery is made by a transport company, we will give your e-mail address in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR prior to the delivery of the goods to this further, if you have given your express consent. Otherwise, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to the transport company, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of goods. A given consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future from the above named person or from the transport service provider.
b) We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment process, to the extent that is required for the payment processing.
(1) Payment by PayPal
(2) Payment by "Sofort"
8. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data depends on the corresponding legal retention period. After expiry of the respective deadline, the corresponding data will be deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part no legitimate interest in a continuing storage persists.
9. Contact via the website
Our website contains data that allow us to contact our company quickly and communicate with us directly, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts the data controller by e-mail or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject will be automatically saved. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by an individual to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties.
10. affected rights
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to the following data subject rights. You have a:
- Right of access, Article 15 GDPR: This includes the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be the ones planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the The existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the logic involved and the implications for you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Article 46 GDPR if you transfer your D exist in third countries;
- Right of correction, Article 16 GDPR: This includes the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning yourself and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation, Article 17 GDPR: This includes the right to demand the deletion of your personal data in the presence of the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to Restrict Processing, Article 18 GDPR: This includes the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data is disregarded, if you refuse to delete your data for inadmissible processing, and instead If you require your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer require this data for purposes of our purpose or if you have objected to your particular situation, we reserve the right to limit your processing of your data, as long as it is not subsequently determined whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information, Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted your right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the person responsible, he / she shall be obliged to make all such corrections to which the personal data concerning you have been corrected Deletion of the data or limitation of processing unless it proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
- Right to Data Transferability, Article 20 GDPR: This includes the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another party, as far as technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent granted, Article 7 (3) GDPR: This includes the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the case of declared revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to a complaint, Article 77 GDPR: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, irrespective of administrative or judicial remedies, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. RIGHT TO OBJECT
WHERE SUCH PERSONAL DATA IS BASED ON AUTHORIZED INTERESTS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 6 (1) (B). 1 p. 1 LIT. F GDPR PROCESSED, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 21 GDPR, TO OPPOSE THE FUTURE OF CONTRADICTION AGAINST THIS PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, TO THE EXTENT THAT REASONS ARISE FROM ITS SPECIAL SITUATION. THE RESPONSIBLE PROCESSES THAT THE PERSONAL DATA WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS IT CAN PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED THE INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED, OR THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOUR CONTEST IS DIRECTED AGAINST DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE A GENERAL OPPOSITION RIGHT, WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BY US WITHOUT INDICATION OF A SPECIAL SITUATION. IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR CONFUSION RIGHT, SEND AN E-MAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Information and contact
At any time you have a right to free information from the user about your stored data and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. You can therefore demand information from us at any time free of charge about the data stored by us. We explicitly point out the right of objection granted above.